About FHA Loans
A low down payment could open the door to your new home! Insured by the Federal Housing Administration, FHA loans were originally designed to serve first-time buyers with less-than-perfect credit or past credit issues. Today, FHA loans are available to borrowers of all kinds—even homeowners looking to refinance. FHA loans are generally more flexible in credit, income, and down payment requirements making them a secure choice for borrowers who might not qualify for Conventional loans.
Why Get an FHA Loan?
- Put down as little as 3.5% for fixed-rate loans.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may be accepted.
- Can be easier to qualify for than Conventional loans.
- Fixed and adjustable rates are available.
- It’s possible to refinance a Conventional loan into an FHA loan.
- FHA to FHA streamline refinances do not require an appraisal.
- Available for cash-out refinance or rate/term refinance.
- FHA-eligible down payment assistance programs allowed with a Cardinal Financial-approved program.
Looking for a specific product not listed above? Give us a call and one of our loan officers will be happy to assist you.
Want to learn more?
Sign up for our newsletter and get relevant content straight to your inbox every month!
*By submitting a request to be contacted, you agree that Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership, may contact you at the telephone number or email address you have provided for purposes of fulfilling this inquiry about mortgage financing, even if you have previously registered on a corporate, state, or federal Do Not Call registry or that requested Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership, not send marketing information to you by use of phone, email, or text message. You agree that Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership, may use automated dialing systems and prerecorded voice messaging in connection with calls or texts made to any telephone number provided even if call or text results in a charge by your provider. Consent to receiving automated calls or texts is not required as a condition of purchasing any Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership, products or services and you may choose to contact a loan officer by calling 1-855-561-4944.