Department: Human Resources
Date: December 18, 2019
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
Cardinal Financial is seeking an energetic, hard-working, and knowledgeable team member to ensure a consistent and exceptional onboarding experience for new hires. Within this role, you will be responsible for a successful transition for assigned new hires joining the firm. This person will serve as a single point of contact for new hires with any questions or to resolve any challenges new hires experience.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure a consistent and exceptional onboarding experience / successful transition for assigned new hires joining the organization.
- Interact directly with new hires at multiple points throughout the onboarding process.
- Serve as a single point of contact for new hires with any questions or needs.
- Maintain strong working relationships with multiple internal departments (IT, Marketing, HR, Support, Licensing, etc.) to successfully resolve any challenges new hires experience.
- Prompt internal departments to complete certain actions, at the right time, with specific new hires.
- Schedule meetings, calls, events and travel, as necessary.
- Complete regular status updates / summaries via Asana, at defined points.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, minimum of 2 years highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional computer skills
- Ability to take direction and comprehend training
- High degree of urgency required
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of personality types using excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and organizational skills
- Effectively manage multiple demands and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and much more…
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
WE ARE CARDINAL FINANCIAL
We started Cardinal Financial with a passion for developing a better mortgage experience. Our proprietary loan origination software, Octane, is a sure advantage, but we soon found out that revolutionary technology only goes so far without revolutionary people. We place a premium on hiring talented, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirits who are committed, not only to reimagining the possibilities of mortgage lending, but to delivering a personal experience to every borrower every time. We take a tremendous amount of pride in our people because they’re what sets us apart from the rest. Our culture is strengthened by self-starters who look forward to coming to work every day and are willing to go the extra mile for their colleagues and their clients. Cardinal Financial is where your career meets your calling. Join us and be a part of something more than mortgage lending.